« Home

Bush needs more time to craft Iraq plan - I'm shocked....

Bush taking more time to craft Iraq plan
"
CRAWFORD, Texas - President Bush worked nearly three hours at his Texas ranch on Thursday to design a new U.S. policy in Iraq, then emerged to say that he and his advisers need more time to craft the plan he'll announce in the new year.
"

To me that translates to: Moron (I mean President) Bush drank coffee with his cronies at his ranch for three hours telling jokes about how we have allowed him to get away with his stupidity for so long. As I am a republican let me explain why I call Bush a moron. It isn't that I necessarily think he is overall a bad guy. In fact I am sure he truly believes he is doing the right thing. However, only a moron would have ever invaded Iraq to begin with, especially with the flimsy evidence Bush had at the start. I have been against the war from the start, and (as I have said before) it never took rocket science to see from day one that the result of an invasion could only result in the mess we are currently in.

Whatever the case, Bush will probably not give us any kind of a new strategy until after they have murdered (I mean executed) Saddam Hussein. More than likely he is waiting to see what the repercussions of the execution will be. In any event I have this gut wrenching feeling that he will send more troops which will only make matters worse.