« Home

I want my WHTV

WASHINGTON (XF) - In the wake of the news that the White House Pressroom would be receiving a makeover, complete with video wall for displaying patriotic images and other uses, The Xsociate Files has learned of additional renovations to be made in the coming months. These include a gradual reduction in the number of seats available to the press, a move which sparked condemnation and claims of bias from the White House press corp.

"It's bad enough they got a FOX News guy delivering the briefing. Now they just want FOX News to be the only ones present for those briefing," one irate correspondent is quoted as say.

Indeed, the exact number of slots and the method for choosing which network and newspaper correspondents will be allowed to attend the daily briefings have yet to be determined. Also unconfirmed by XF are rumors that Press Secretary Tony Snow will eventually be replaced with '80's icon Max Headroom.

(h/t Creature for inspiration).

Labels:

A patriot wall of pro-USA images! How Soviet! How Kil Jong Il! How, how, George W. Bush! Hahahahahaha!

This administration must think the American people are lemmings to fall for this shit.

Well, you know how it is with this administration. Perception management is all they know.

Hey dude, did you see Little Boots nearly pitch head first off Air Force One?

A riot! I have the photo montage on my blog.

Max Headroom...bwahahahahahahah. Though personally I'd vote for Kermit the Frog.

I was going to do WHTV before I settled on SnowTV. Great post and I'm glad to be of inspiration!

Post a Comment